maanantai 17. lokakuuta 2011

... someone´s clever catch: it´s not about the destination...

... but the journey itself! Or at least by train, to Helsinki.
 I keep asking of myself: why am I always heading toward Helsinki? I live in Vesivehmaa, which means I have to spend an hour and a half, first in bus and then in train, to get there. Still I do it every weekend. Why for heaven´s sake? 
The truth is, that there is just something about Helsinki. I don´t know why, but I get a certain funny feeling when the train arrives to the central railway station - when I see all the people hurrying to trains or to the metro station. There is just so much to observe: expressions, gestures, hairstyles, clothes... it always makes me little dizzy, in a good way. I guess I would go crazy in some actually big city like New Yourk, where the central areas are really crowded - Helsinki is of course nothing to be compared with that.

Welcome back, crappy quality! I missed you. The picture still has a nice twist, in a way




My friend Kaisla travelled with me.


It is a park. Unfortunately it is not Piripuisto, although it lies in Kallio, too.

The most beatiful part of the most beautiful capital of the most beautiful country: Kallio <3
And my opinion is quite neutral...

Just look at it! So plain, so grey, yet so beautiful!







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti