sunnuntai 29. tammikuuta 2012

... new shirt

I haven´t bought new clothes for such a long time! Since I´ve only worn second hand - old clothes which I do like, but which are rarely actually exactly what I want -, it feels extraordinary to have a piece of new clothing, a piece I´ve bought just because I love it so much. The shirt costed only 10 euros - and because it´s H&M, a thousand other people will have it, too-, but I don´t really care, because it´s so perfect. I just love the print! And it also suits the landskape ;)

Shirt: H&M

fur jacket, earrings: second hand

The pictures above are a little bit older than the pictures below, so the scene looks a bit different. Isn´t it wonderful, how the snow changes - and the colder it gets, the paler the sunlight turns?


Haha, it seems I´m standing in front of a stretching mirrow

velvet circle skirt: mom´s old
grey sweater: flea market




I´ve been looking for a plain grey or black cardigan at flea markets for two months now, and I´m so thrilled now that I´ve finally found one! It was surprisingly troublesome - the candidates were always either too expensive or filled with cable patterns. Yesterday however, when I wasn´t even looking for it, it popped up while I was selling clothes with my friend at Vallila flea market. It was perfect! And it costed only 50 cents.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana paita ja tosi kauniita kuvia!

    VastaaPoista
  2. kiitos kiitos! Äidillä on taito hyppysissään :) Sunkin pitäis päivittää blogias, mä aina käyn siellä ja toivon että sinne ilmestyis joku uusi ihana runo :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. we share the same Thoughts about winter hehe :) and i really like your sense of stile! you look really cool ;) cheers!

    oh and im omar, the guy from venezuela hehe

    VastaaPoista
  4. haha I could guess :)
    Thank you! I´m glad you visited my blog, even though it´s all about girly stuff xD

    VastaaPoista
  5. hahaha but still, i think you have a really cool sense of fashion,because is different of the rest, and that is why is really cool to see what calls your attention and also i have to add that you look really cute in this photos :)

    VastaaPoista