torstai 9. helmikuuta 2012

... ballads for February

I don´t know why, but English months don´t come naturally to my mind when I need them. I was going to write ballads for helmikuu! But think about it: February, February. February? What is February? It doesn´t mean anything. It doesn´t tell anything about the month. It is just a word, and when you repeat it, it loses its meaning. But helmikuu, it tells you everything you need to know about February. It tastes like February. Which February, I´ll say it again, does not.
Wonder if anyone could follow me in the previous paragraph - it had surprisingly little to do with music.
Apropos music... It´ll be cheerful to listen to these, I promise :D
I know it´s the same song but I like the quality of the music better in the first and the video in the second, so I put both. I don´t know what´s the thing with the video but it is somehow very compelling - I guess you could call it nostalgic.
Aargh, I would so want to put here Then I run - but I can´t, because the video in Youtube is not good. Well, maybe it´s enough if I just say you need to listen to it?

Det räcker med en gnista ett bloss.
Dom skulle inte hellre vilja vara som oss,
vara glada över det som inte räcker.
Dom skulle bara... någonting.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti