torstai 16. helmikuuta 2012

... pink wig


90s velvet dress: friend´s mother´s old
shoes: weekday vintage

Oops! What a contrast...
Today were penkkarit and I naturally had to wear my new lovely pink polka wig. Our dressing theme was millionaires, but I didn´t bother to obey the code... I wanted to wear my wig, so I guess I was Lady Gaga or another outre main stream diva - they do have money, so it suited tolerably.
I thought I couldn´t wear the wig with glasses, but it looks allright.



I like the films Lost in Translation and Closer, and they both have a scene with the female lead character wearing a pink wig. I saw L in T about six months ago and I´ve wanted a pink polka every since. Last week I finally had time to order one via internet. I know it´s not the same colour exactly, but the more I wear it, the more I fall in love with its neon tint.
http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/i369645/celebrities-with-pink-hair-scarlett-johnasson.html
http://immemebe.blogspot.com/2010/05/if.htm
Above the scenes from Lost in Translation and Closer.

5 kommenttia:

  1. you look really cute with that wig!

    VastaaPoista
  2. thanks... You were the first male to think so - my brother just begged me to lose it xD

    VastaaPoista
  3. really? why??? hahahahahaha youre a truly beautiful girl and with long hair like that you look even more beautiful! tell him that hes wrong! :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. I told him already xD he still disargrees, because he would like it to be real, not fake, just like you. It´s annoying that every man always seems to prefer long hair for women from short - it is just so conservative ;)

    VastaaPoista
  5. hahahahahaha its just a taste in my case, but that doent mean that i dont like girls with short hair like you! haha ;) and of course i like to be real also if it is a wig its not cool but my opinion was only thinking like if it was real hair! haha :D

    VastaaPoista