maanantai 23. huhtikuuta 2012

... croci

Spring is here and delicate, shy sprouts bud everywhere. I had a day off today and I was walking about and listening to the birds sing, it was stunning. I thought it would be nice to take some pictures, which I did, even though I still haven´t got my birthday present camera (which I´ve heard is stuck somewhere in the East) and had to settle for my old matchbox-sized gadget. Here are some of the photos I took.
Tussilago farfara - the ugliest phrase I´ve heard for a while XDD
I noticed the butterfly only after I had taken the photo :)
 I love the dreary roadsides of Vantaanlaakso.
Sticks on asphalt
Crocuses - croci - crocuses. I love to swagger with Latin plural forms.


Snow has not yet entirely melted...
Wood anemones have only just vegetated


1 kommentti: