maanantai 9. huhtikuuta 2012

... Easter glee

Happy and blessed Easter to everyone! I  know, I´m a bit late, but I have allowed myself to take it easy on Easter holiday. I have been visiting my family - I have now moved to Helsinki to dance - and I am so thrilled by the coming spring! In Helsinki, in the middle of the urban landskape, you can´t really notice melting ice and altered light as sharply as amongst the leafless trees and muddy ground.
Kaisla with our flegmatic cat Nefernefernefer (name by the character in Sinuhe the Egyptian)
My friend Kaisla visited Vesivehmaa with me, and one day of our holiday we noticed that we were wearing odd colthes (we were going to supermarket, our pathetic holiday amusement), so we organised a "fashion" photo shoot with random stuff: cat, my wig, accessories from my garderob, cattle shed and Musti... Crazy (but not cool). Hope you like :D
We changed coats. I gave Kaisla my fake fur pink coat, and got this perfect parka from H&M.
jacket: Kaisla´s old
earring: H&M
necklace: dived
stockings: H&M, ring: self made
 I got these l-o-v-e-l-y 70s platform shoes in a vintage swap that was organised with the vintage cars happening by our neighbour. I was astonished when I tried them and they fitted! I have foot sized 40 (or 9 in US), so very few vintage shoes fit me.

I don´t smoke, but I´d liked to, for the coolness
my ring: Gina Tricot
my shoes:second hand, UFF


Weird picture. I like it.
60s shirt and skirt: tuned second hand
I have to show off: The 60s outfit costed only one euro in a flea market. I just cutted the hem of the skirt and and shortened the top to create a crop top effect.



Neffi is the silliest and cutest cat I know. And the most flegmatic.

Foolish series with my hand approaching...






 These last photos were a little bit Virgin Suicides, but luckily in a positive way. Maybe it was Musti that saved them  from artifice.

2 kommenttia:

  1. niinpä :DD ja korvaamaton se onkin näille kuville - pilkahdus vihreää vaaleanpunaiseen värimaailmaan xD

    VastaaPoista