lauantai 21. heinäkuuta 2012

... Dark side of the moon

I bought this t-shirt from H&M - it will be my first shirt with text since year 2000 xD I wanted to buy it over two months ago, but I thought I hadn´t quite decided whether I love the album or not. I  like the logo of course, but I couldn´t buy the shirt just because of its appearance. It is the same as with Iron Maiden t-shirts - they are awesome, but I don´t particularly like the band, so I can´t wear their t-shirt. After all, it should all come down to one idea, music.
Anyhow, I have listened to this fine album  a lot lately, and now I´m sure I like it enough to wear the shirt. Yipe!



skirt: flea market, shoes: Ecco




Doggy rucksack: charity shop
I just love this backbag! I call it Rekku-reppu - it makes any outfit complete.






Bracelet, ring & necklace: charity shop
 I was on a shopping visit in Helsinki yesterday and the day before yesterday, and oh, that splurge! I spent 2,70 euros: 2,50 for sunglasses and 20 cents for the fantastic 90s jewellery above. Well, I did buy Bridget Jones´s diary dvd and a bag for my grandma (a very, very belated Christmas present), but they won´t count, for I´ve been looking for them for so long time now.

Oh, and finally - of course I had to put this here. Listening to the vinyl alone at night like in these pictures is much more wonderful, though...



2 kommenttia:

  1. hey tuula! a lot of time without checking your blog! beautiful photos of germany i hope you enyoy your time there! hehe :D ill be in finland for 9 days starting agoust 24 hope to see you again! cheers!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks, I really liked Germany, I have been there several times before, and will be in the future :D I think I will at least visit Vesivehmaa during your stay - I will be studying in different city then, but will anyway visit home at weekends whenever I can.
    My mother asked me to say hello to you on behalf of our whole family :)

    VastaaPoista