perjantai 2. marraskuuta 2012

... ballads for November

Yeah yeah, 26 days to my birthday! I´m definitely not looking forward to be 19: It´s so terribly old! I still feel like I was 15 years old inside my head. Maybe I am...
Anyway, here´s some music that I´ve been listening to lately. I realised some time ago that I´ve slightly getting into listening more and more soft electronica like Röyksopp and Blue Foundation. I´ve also had a pleasure of familiarising myself with some ambientish composers like Olafur Arnalds, Kangding Ray and Nils Frahm during our contemporary lessons.
This is again quite a mixture. My brother´s new love is Red Hot Chili Peppers, and we´re actually listening to Blood Sugar Sex Magik at the moment, so I couldn´t help adding some RHCP on the list. It is btw perfect music to dance your head off to.
So it is half grey, half crazy for November.








2 kommenttia: