perjantai 2. marraskuuta 2012

... acid colours

Hello again, it´s been a long long time. I´ve been dancing in Munich with no internet in my aparment and therefore it has been impossible for me to post anything during these six weeks. I´m now home for holidays, and when I return, I should have internet... However, it seems there is a problem with the modem, so I´m uncertain whether you will hear from me in a week when I return or not - it might take a week to fix the error, and then, hopefully, I´m finally really, really back.
Before the inevitable pause I wanted to post these pics, which are actually taken last time that I was here. They are old, yes, but I rather like them so I want to share them anyway. I made some simple photoshopping to turn everyday outfit posts into something little bit more unusual. Hope you like them :)







 I was also planning to put the unedited pics here. When, when? Later, later...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti