maanantai 14. marraskuuta 2011

... ballads for November

I don´t know why I love everything that´s dreary and melancholic - I guess it´s because that is how life is here in the middle of Northern nowhere. To put it bluntly, I believe life is grey in autumn regardless of where you live. There is just something about the farewell of the previous season of blossoms and bright sunlight.
To not to sound too glum, I have to admit I still love november, for two reasons in particular.
First: I have my birthday on 28th of november
Second: November gives me a great excuse to watch music videos with bowling grannies in them. Yeah!
 
If someone is puzzled by where this music comes from, I can give you a tip: there is no better place to kill time and reach musical civilisation than Spotify. I often search music randomly with a keyword or move on to artists related to my favorites.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti