maanantai 14. marraskuuta 2011

... orange, blue, Mickey Mouse

As you´ll probably notice when you look at these pictures, I´ve dyed my hair - and yes, we have a henhouse in our barn. The white warrior with a crest is Jalmari, who decided to interrupt our filming session. I´m so glad it is tame. Usually.
So, I´ve started wearing my winter clothing - even though this november is almost the warmest of my lifetime. I just can´t wait to use my new old rose fur imitation coat any longer! I have few dressing principles, but I´ve discovered that you can keep warm with sheer tights and short skirt or shorts if you just cover your upper body properly. (Fake) fur coats on, everyone!

Fur imitation coat: flea market (labeled Kappahl)
Belt, tights, shoes and denim shorts: various flea markets
t-shirt: dived

Er, a little bit egoistic pose.

I really like this picture, and Mickey is idiotic in just a right way!

Jalmari approaches...


I think she is Adalmiina. Paisti is much dappler.

Love the design of the 90s!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti