torstai 8. joulukuuta 2011

... dreams

I put here this music video because it has some resemblance to my dreams. I often dream about things that are supposed to be unpleasant but are not. For instance, I once had a dream in which I had some kind of stoned outer space monkey stuck to my left leg. It was repugnant in a way for it had a skin wounded and hairless and it grimaced eerily at me. Still I wasn´t worried till I finally loosed it and slided it along the floor of some kind of book store. Unfortunately I was seen and afterwards sent to prison for life.  But I had time to wake up before completing the life sentence. 
Now that I recollect my dreams I recall only one truly happy dream. I received a letter from the certain somebody and went to the station to wait for him. In the letter it stood:
Not anymore her
it´s you now
But I woke up before he came. 
That´s the one I missed when I woke up. Most of the time dreams are just an intriguing way to spend one´s nights. And they can be visually dazzling, like some paintings by russian neo-surrealistic painter Vladimir Kush. I wish my dreams always looked like his paintings! I´ve had some with colossal waterfalls and stairs, but with butterflies and Gladioli... no, not yet... I keep dreaming.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti