lauantai 10. maaliskuuta 2012

... ballads for March

I´m sorry but the Spring has hit me. The songs I´m going to put here are nothing of the sort of a ballad. I still wouldn´t call them merry; they actually make me little dizzy.
I´d like to draw your attention to the brilliant lyrics of the song by Kate Bush. "Suddenly my feet are feet of mud. It all goes slo-mo. I don´t know why I´m crying. Am I suspended in Gaffa?"
How ingenious is that!? 
Of course the lyrics seem partly jibberish, and I don´t know what they mean. I still relate to them.
I admit the video is a choreographic experiment and may seem weird to people who don´t dance. I kind of like it.
It´s advisable to listen to the song below ...let me say... 20 times.

I have to be turning a complete lunatic. Since when I´ve liked Blur? Maybe it is the unvincible combination of nerditude and attitude. But Sophie Ellis Bextor? This I cannot solve.
Oh, and as I said, I doubt anyone could feel merry after listening to these. Just dizzy. Very very dizzy...

8 kommenttia:

  1. Heyo
    I like your blog. Could i contact you anyhow? email, msn?

    VastaaPoista
  2. ooohhhhh i just LOVE sophie ellis bextor! <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. haha I guess we have little bit different reasons for liking her XD

    VastaaPoista
  4. hahaha well what are your reasons then? :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. well, mainly issues to do with nostalgia. Who wouldn´t hear the sound of the noughties screaming in her music? In a good way, of course :DD

      Poista
  5. saw your picture on hel looks -

    love your blog!! will definitely follow it forever.

    benjamin, berlin

    VastaaPoista
  6. oh, thank you so much! That made my day :)

    VastaaPoista