torstai 29. maaliskuuta 2012

... neon and pink

Hello sweeties, I´m sorry for being so lazy lately - quite untrue in fact, I have been so busy I almost haven´t found time to gasp. My examinations are finally over, yippee!!! And as long as my teachers in mathematics and Finnish can be trusted, I´ll got just the grade I aimed to have - Laudatur.
And yes, you can call me crazy because this outfit really doesn´t make sense! I like it just for that. Maybe it is just me, but trying to mix up something reasonable out of schizophrenic accessories one can find in skip is so enjoyable!
I have to admit I may have been inspired by the latest vintage-meets-pastel-and-neon trend... Just may :D
My in-the-middle-of-growing-project hair is by the way hideous right now. Don´t look at it, please xD


black and white lacy blouse and neon necklace: dived
bracelet dived, ring made out of an old earring and button

dotty socks from fleamarket, shoes Jeffrey Campbell
 pink leather mini skirt: second hand
Yep, Prada it is, the source of my outfit inspiration. I don´t like the arrogance, but the collection for this spring does have some witty remarks about the 50s.
http://chuknum.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Prada-Spring-2012-at-chuknum.com-07.jpg


http://chuknum.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Prada-Spring-2012-at-chuknum.com-02b.jpg
Listen to this and complete the craze.
It doesn´t end at 10 min... I just didn´t want to put them all here xDD

5 kommenttia:

  1. girl, you defenitely have a really cool sense of style! you look really cute! and i love your shoes xD and youre letting grow your hair? i was thinking that you would NEVER do that! haha

    VastaaPoista
  2. thank you again! :D And yes, I will grow it back, because I need it to be long for dance... Dance is the only reason I´ll ever compromise with my style XD

    VastaaPoista
  3. hahahaha xD and what do you want to start dancing? what kind of music?

    VastaaPoista
  4. Contemporary dance (and a little bit of ballet, too). They use all kinds of music, classical, jazz, heavy metal... whatever suits to the piece of choreography in question. I have for exapmle made solos with a piece of music by my favorite band Mew and a piece of music by the Supremes.

    VastaaPoista