tiistai 26. kesäkuuta 2012

... black-and-white... and orange!

Yep, I love colors - I had to add some orange to my mini dress, for black-and-white is simply not my thing. This is how to wear mini dress and see-through fabrics without revealing too much. My perfect outfit for humid mid-summer days :)








mini dress: My firend´s old (Monki?)

transparent skirt, bag: flea market

shoes: flea market

amber pendant: my grandma´s old


Juhannusruusut, Burnet roses, blossomed exactly the right time this year  (during the mid-summer festival, Juhannus).



Neffi seems to be about to meow xD






 I congratulate myself for unconsciously bringing together seven different summer 2012 trends: midi, neon (the orange looks bright enough for me), transparency, pleats, ethnic prints (the bag, the dress), delicate accessories (the shoes, the bag, the pendant) and the fifties (my glasses XD). I really didn´t plan this, you know...
My hair looks messy but also oddly red, I guess it is because of the sun.
I really like the colours of these update photos. The green is so intense, the blue so fresh. And everything is completed by the orange. Orange orange orange.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti