keskiviikko 8. elokuuta 2012

...ballads for August

So, the Finnish summer is about to fade away. The days of peaceful moments in the sun, myriads of dandelions and mosquitoes, they´ll soon be over. So short. So short is the time of warmth and light. Nevertheless I´m anticipating a reckless Indian summer. I´m not ready to let go just yet. In my world there will be no ice-cold wind or balding trees for a long long time.

(I don´t know why I´ve started to use so poetical language in these updates. It´s rather annoying, in fact, but I cannot change it. Maybe it´ll change by itself as the weekday passes over the holiday.)

These are the songs I feel like listening to at the moment.




Hmm... It seems I´m eventually going to link the whole Melody A.M. album to this blog. Nowadays I listen to it almost weekly, whenever I´m doing something necessary but not nice, like filling the washing machine.It makes even the most humdrum job magical.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti