tiistai 28. elokuuta 2012

... Trondheim

So, here are some photos of my two-day trip to Trondheim of Middle-Norway. I flied from Helsinki to Oslo on Friday the 17th of August, and then took a bus to Trondheim to see Mew in P-Stereo music festival on 18th of August . The journey took 7 hours and 30 minutes, as the roads were partly narrow and serpentive and there were lots of bus stops. These first three photos I took during one of the 10-minute pauses of the route.




When I arrived to Trondheim I left my luggage to my hotel and then went for a little walk in the centre. I looked for the festival area and soon I found it next to Elgeseter bru, the bridge that reaches over the river.

I think I ought to have buyed a souvenir from here XD



It was the first day of the festival (Mew would perform on the second day, Saturday), and I went to the other side of the river and listened to the headliner for Friday, First Aid Kit, there. The audibility was good because of the water.
Elgeseter bru from the other side of the river.



I wasn´t the only one to enjoy the music from outside the festival area.
Next morning, before the festival area opened, I walked about in Trondheim. I fell in love with the colourful wooden houses! And it was simply wonderful how peaceful and spacious the city was, even the downtown... If I didn´t want to dance but simply write and draw, I would like to live in Trondheim. There was something, almost like a spell, that caught me there - and didn´t quite let me go, even now.




I made it out of faded shamrock flowers for someone to wonder why it was made.

From old town.
The soundtrack for my wandering: of course




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti