keskiviikko 29. elokuuta 2012

... the skeleton earrings

I found these earrings in a flea market for one euro. They go with pretty much everything.
I had to change pins to clips at Glitter accessories shop and after that I´ve worn them everywhere! I like it how they seem perfectly normal white drop earrings from distance, but when you get closer - yikes, the horrendous truth is revealed!
They are part of a DIY outfit I´ll show you later... During the previous period of silence I received some good pieces of advice corserning my habits of updating this blog and one of them  is this: little less at a time, little more often. I´m going to try to obey this (hopefully) wise tip.







I hope the sunflowers will find time to blossom before the nights turn too cold and dark!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti